Golden seal, often called ‘the King of mucous membranes’ is traditionally used to help soothe the mucous membranes that line the respiratory, digestive and urinary tracts.
– Mucous Membrane Astringent
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
– For the relief of the symptoms of cararrh and mucus congestion.
– Aids in the symptomatic relief of colds.
– Helps fight mild upper respiratory complaints.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) rhizome powder 525mg
Adults: Take two capsules with a meal twice daily.
– Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
– Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
– Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner. Adults only.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.